Practical approach to the CE marking for automation and robotics in the manufacturing companies
The training aims to provide useful and reliable knowledge on directives and legal regulations to guarantee safe, reliable and efficient operation of the company and meet the requirements of product and production certification.
Scope of training:
- Standard documents:
- conformity evaluation,
- Machinery Directive (MD),
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD),
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMCD) and
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED);
- Purpose of the CE marking and basis for the product marking (Declaration of Conformity – Decision No. 768/2008/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 July 2008 on a common framework for the marketing of products, PN-EN ISO/IEC 17050-1 and PN-EN ISO/IEC 17050-2 and declaration of conformity as a process);
- General safety requirements – rules for using the CE marking, harmonized standards and their purpose, examples;
- Minimum requirements for acceptance of used or old machines;
- Declaration of Conformity (risk and hazard analysis: ALARP principle, risk graphs (PN-EN ISO 13849-1), table method (PN-EN 62061), safety functions and their parameters: performance levels PL to PN-EN ISO 13849-1, safety integrity levels SIL to PN-EN 62061, PL to SIL relation, designing relevant safety functions;
- Conformity assessment – documentation (operation and maintenance manual and conformity assessment documentation).
All trainings on product certification offered by PIAP Training Centre are held by our experts with many years’ experience in product certification on the Polish market to guarantee the highest quality of content.
Duration: 1 day
Cost of participation: PLN 550 (net/person)
Price includes: training materials in printed version, stationery, lunch, coffee breaks, named certificate.