We offer climatic testing, dust ingress testing, impact and vibration testing using advanced instruments by highly qualified staff of the Industrial Equipment Testing Laboratory.
We offer climatic testing at temperatures from -50°C to +85°C and relative humidity from 10% RH to 95% RH, including thermal shock testing in our two climatic test chamber. We offer single and multiple impact mechanical tests. We use two climatic test chambers including a large volume 12 m3 VSKZ 05/160 climatic test chamber for large device testing.
Climatic test chamber testing
- low temperature testing to –50°C,
- high temperature dry testing to +85°C,
- humidity testing from 10% RH to 95% RH at 10 to 60°C,
- thermal shock testing using two climatic test chambers,
- vibration test system testing (TIRA-SHOCK),
- dust ingress testing (dust chamber, technical grade talc exposure).
Vibration test system testing (TIRA-SHOCK)
- Single and multiple impact testing in accordance with PN-EN 60068-2-27.
Sinusoidal and random vibration and impact testing system parameters
- Force at sinusoidal and random vibration: 30kN
- Force at impact: 60 kN
- Maximum displacement (stroke): 51 mm p-p
- Maximum speed: 2 m/s
- Maximum acceleration: 1,000 m/s2
- Allowable static load: up to 500 kg
- Frequency range (band): 2÷2,800 Hz
- Slide table with a 700×700 mm mounting surface and usable frequency range up to 2,000 Hz.
Industrial automatics components, devices and systems and other electric and electronic devices.
Tested features (properties)
Product resistance and/or strength testing in operating, transport and storage conditions – resolution parameters specified in the standard specifications or product standards allowing for the measuring instruments specifications including:
- additional instrument error,
- functional characteristics,
- operation in exposure conditions (resistance testing), before and after exposure (strength testing).