Calibration and verification of measuring instruments
LBUP offers services of metrological inspection of the measuring instruments, aimed at providing conformity with PN-ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 10012 and HACCP requirements.
Calibrated measuring instruments:
- thermometers, recorders and temperature transducers: –50°C to 150°C,
- pyrometers –15 °C to 120 °C,
- thermohygrometers, transducers, temperature and moisture recorders: 10% RH to 95% RH,
- pressure gauges, recorders and pressure transducers: –0,1 MPa to 60 MPa,
- recorders and differential pressure transducers: 0 MPa to 0.1 MPa (with electric or pneumatic output signals).
Based on the tests using the measuring instruments, a calibration certificate is issued with calibration results, errors in reference to the standard (standard instrument) in selected measuring points.