The ‘MICIE’ Project
Tool for systemic risk analysis and secure mediation of data exchanged across linked CI information infrastructures (MICIE).
The ‘MICIE’ Project focused on studies on interdependencies in critical infrastructure networks such as electric power grid, water mains or data networks. Analyses completed by the project covered both dynamic interactions between individual components of infrastructure and problems of modelling terrorist attacks for such infrastructure. Results of the project have been verified in practice in the infrastructure of the power grid of Israel Electric Corp.
Implementation timeframe: 01/09/2008 – 28/02/2011
Project budget: EUR 3,496,456.00, contract number: 225353, 7th Framework Program
Project type: International research project
Coordinator: Selex Communications SpA, Italy
- Centre de Recherché Public Henri Tudor, Luxemburg
- Consortium for the Research in Automation and Telecommunication University of Rome "La Sapienza", Italy
- Dipartimento Informatica e Automazione "Universit" di Roma Tre, Italy
- Enea, Italy
- Industrial Institute for Automation and Measurements, Poland
- Israel Electric Corp., Israel
- itrust consulting, Luxemburg
- Multitel asbl, Belgium
- University of Coimbra Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Portugal
- University of Bradford, UK
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Program for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 225353.