Standards For Border Security Enhancement
Preparatory work for the strengthening of the European R&D potential in the field of research on safety (Preparatory Action for Security Research, PASR 2006), contract number: SEC6-SA-210900.
Implementation timeframe: 02/2007 – 07/2008
Coordinator: Sagem Défense Sécurité, France
Project purposes: Implementation of the latest R&D achievements for border protection. Also, the project focuses on development of a unified methodology for evaluation of standards applicable to border protection in the EU.
- Diehl BGT Defence GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
- Industrial Institute for Automation and Measurements (PIAP), Poland
- Comité Européen de Normalisation, Belgium
- Joint Research Centre European Commission, Italy
- Her Majesty.s Revenue and Customs, UK
- MARTEC SA, France
- Malta Maritime Authority, Malta