Plasma-MIG/MAG robotic cell for hybrid welding includes:
- industrial robot,
- Plasma-MIG/MAG welding unit,
- robot-controlled positioning table,
- laser scanner for tracking robot trajectory during welding,
- primary robotic cell controller,
- fencing and security system.
The technology allows automatic welding of metal sheets of various thickness. High product quality and efficiency ensured by the Qualification of a Welding Procedure (WPQR) Certificate 07/203/9120/Z/0140/16/V/0001, TÜV NORD, June 2016.
Main features of the Plasma-MIG/MAG robotic cell for hybrid welding:
- increased efficiency – deep penetration, high speed,
- reduced energy consumption,
- reduced stresses in welded components,
- high quality welded joints.
The Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP offers a comprehensive implementation of robotic hybrid welding systems:
- demonstrations and tests available for custom samples at the demonstration cell in the Institute.
Plasma-MIG/MAG robotic cell for hybrid welding is a result of the E!II/PL-IL/05/02/2013 project “RobWeld Super-MIG® Robotized Welding With Use of New Generation of Hybrid System Based on Super Heavy Duty Super MIG Concept”, developed as part of the EUREKA initiative and co-financed by the National Centre for Research and Development.