The ‘CARRE’ Project
Personalised patient empowerment and shared decision support for cardiorenal disease and comorbidities (CARRE).
The goal of the ‘CARRE’ project is to develop a demonstrator of a system for personalized monitoring of health of cardiac patients. The system will assist health care professionals in diagnosing, monitoring and managing therapies for patients with chronic diseases. This task will be accomplished by integration of scientific data, clinical data about each patient, adequate methods of data management and presentation, and decision-making support.
Implementation timeframe: 01/11/2013 – 31/10/2016
Project budget: EUR 3,210,470,7th Framework Program FP7-ICT-2013-10, contract number: 611140
Project type: International research project
Project Web site: http://www.carre-project.eu/
Coordinator: Democritus University of Thrace DUTH, Greece
- The Open University OU, UK
- The University of Bedfordshire BED, UK
- Viesoji Istaiga Vilniaus Universiteto Ligonines Santariskiu Klinikos VULSK, Lithuania
- Kauno Technologijos Universitetas KTU, Lithuania
- Industrial Institute for Automation and Measurements (PIAP), Poland
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Program for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 611140.|