Our strategy to achieve operational objectives is supported by a PIAP Quality Management System (QMS), compliant with requirements of ISO 9001:2009, AQAP 2110:2009 and WSK standards, which is implemented and continuously improved to enhance the quality of products.
The strategic goals of the Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements (PIAP) include conducting:
- scientific research
- R&D work
- innovation-related activities
- implementations of the Institute’s achievements.
Implementation of these goals is achieved by key processes, which are carried out in PIAP to ensure:
- acquiring new knowledge focused on practical application
- performing research tasks under the EU Framework Programmes
- product development, creation or improvement in an innovative way, ensuring full customer satisfaction
- organizing and conducting specialized trainings on a commercial basis
- delivering, on a commercial basis, products from carefully selected suppliers, with technical parameters consistent with agreed-upon customer’s specifications
- development, manufacture and delivery of special production products
- organization of scientific and technical events
- manufacturing and delivery of series-production PIAP products
- publishing monthly journal “AUTOMATICS”
- publishing scientific and technical quarterly journal “Measurements Automation Robotics”
- publishing scientific quarterly journal “Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics & Intelligent Systems”.
Our strategy to achieve operational objectives is supported by a PIAP Quality Management System (QMS), compliant with requirements of ISO 9001:2015, AQAP 2110:2009 and WSK standards, which is implemented and continuously improved to enhance the product quality.
The Institute’s management is responsible for ensuring effectiveness of the QMS system. Quality Assurance Representative (NQ) supervises the functioning of quality system and promotes awareness of quality among all employees. Department managers ensure maintaining and improvement of QMS in areas of their responsibility. All PIAP employees shall be aware of the company quality policy to actively participate in implementation of its goals and principles.
The Institute’s management and employees undertake to use all available means and methods to ensure customer satisfaction, by taking efforts to meet customer requirements, statutory requirements and regulations and requirements resulting from own experience or marketing analysis and research.
Revision 11, Warsaw, 15-09-2016.