Policy on Internal Control System (WSK)
ŁUKASIEWICZ Research Network – Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP has implemented a management system compliant with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10 and AQAP 2110:2016 standards and the provisions of the Act of 29 November 2000 concerning international trade in goods, technologies and services of strategic significance for state security and maintenance of international peace and security and has established a Quality Policy for the entire system.
Strategic goods are among the products being traded by the Institute. This Policy applies to activities related to this trade.
The main goal of Łukasiewcz – PIAP’s commercial activity in this respect is to achieve and meet customer needs to the greatest possible extent.
This may be accomplished by implementing the Internal Control System for export control to ensure compliance with the international regulations on trade control and agreements that guarantee global security. For all business activities related to the services provided under the requirements of this policy, the President of Łukasiewicz – PIAP declares:
- to cease any export, intra-EU transfers, agency, transit, import and technical support not compliant with relevant national and EU regulations;
- to prevent any transactions with contractors involved in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
- to keep the profit-making activities performed by PIAP in line with the objectives of the export control policy;
- to take appropriate measures, including dismissal from work, towards any employee and other party collaborating under the Internal Control System for failing to comply with the company regulations regarding this system;
- the Commissioner for Trade Control is responsible for the implementation of the Internal Control System and monitoring compliance with the system requirements by the parties collaborating under the system;
- the employees performing tasks under the Internal Control System shall systematically improve their professional qualifications and working methods related to the WSK system.
Accordingly, the President of ŁUKASIEWICZ Research Network – Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP obligates himself and all employees performing tasks under WSK system and collaborating parties to follow the provisions of the policy on Internal Control System.