Policy of the Internal Control System (WSK)
PIAP has implemented a Management System compliant with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 standard, AQAP requirements and criteria of WSK, and has established a Quality Policy for the entire system.
Among the products being traded by the Institute are dual-use and strategic goods.
This Policy applies to activities related to this trade.
The main goal of PIAP’s commercial activity in this respect is to meet customer needs to the greatest possible extent.
This assumption may be accomplished due to implementation of the Internal Control System for export control, which ensures compliance with international obligations to control trade and agreements to guarantee global security.
When performing activities under the requirements of WSK system
Director of the Institute declares:
- to terminate export when it is inconsistent with existing national and EU law,
- to pay particular attention to avoid transactions with contractors involved in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction,
- that profit-making activities performed by PIAP will not be contrary to the objectives of export control policy,
- that employees and other persons collaborating under the Internal Control System, who do not comply with the company regulations regarding this system will be severely punished including their dismissal,
- The Commissioner for Trade Control is responsible for implementation of the Internal Control System and monitoring, if persons collaborating under this system are in compliance with system requirements,
- employees performing tasks under the Internal Control System shall systematically enhance their professional qualifications and improve working methods related to the WSK system.
Accordingly, the Director of PIAP obligates himself and all employees performing tasks under WSK system and collaborating persons follow the provisions of policy statement issued in connection with the Internal Control System.
Warsaw, February 22nd 2016.