PIAP-ScienTech Sp. z o.o.
PIAP-ScienTech Sp. z o.o. was founded in 2011 and its primary goal to commercialise and disseminate the results of the research conducted at the Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP in Warsaw.
In this area, the company:
- initiates and strengthens the cooperation between PIAP and the business environment,
- advises on the commercialisation of research results,
- prepares the necessary analyses and estimations – analises the market potential of inventions and their readiness for commercialisation, values the industrial property rights,
- manages the portfolio of technologies,
- performs the pre-implementation works and brokerage activities in the field of innovation,
- launches production of the selected products developed under the PIAP licence.
Based on the experience of PIAP and its partners in realisation of the publicly funded projects worth hundreds of millions of zlotys, PIAP-ScienTech conducts fundraising activities for R&D projects co-financed from public sources as well as accounting and reporting of R&D projects.
In addition, the company conducts seminars, trainings, workshops and advisory meetings in commercialisation and management of R&D projects as well as organises events that popularise science.