Job offer - embedded system engineer, electronics engineer
We are looking for an active and dynamic person to work as part of the team on various research projects. You will be part of the team, providing software and electronics support. The position will involve both research and practical applications.
- Linux application development
- Developing new solutions for robotic platforms in electronics and algorithms (control and data acquisition)
- Developing embedded system software
- Running and testing complete systems
- Creating technical documentation for implemented projects
- Creating reports and publications for implemented projects
- Assisting in new project offer preparation
- Higher education (or senior year student)
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Linux user-space programming
- Knowledge of embedded systems (e.g. Cortex ARM)
- Independent problem solving skills including searching and using available information (e.g. scientific publications)
- IT or electronics projects portfolio
- Good communication skills
- English language (technical, written and spoken)
- Knowledge of kernel-level Linux and ability to create a system image for different platforms (ARM, x86)
- Knowledge of Qt programming
- Knowledge of ECAD programming (e.g. Eagle, Altium Designer, Protel and Mentor Graphics)
- Experience in practical use of image processing algorithms (e.g. OpenCV, PLC libraries)
- Experience in project-based tasks
- Interesting and creative job in a young active team
- Practical verification of innovative ideas
- Multiple career paths
- Work in a stable company and great atmosphere
- Full-time position
- Medical insurance
PIAP is a friendly place for employees, parents and sport fans. The Institute offers a large free car park, an outpatient clinic, a gym managed by an awarded bodybuilder and a LITTLE INVENTORS pre-school. The Institute also manages a sailing club and organises trips to the Great Masurian lakes.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 13 July 2018.