AUTOMATICON 2018 – Welcome to PIAP’s stands and seminars!
The PIAP’s stand at the AUTOMATICON Fair to be launched on March 20, 2018, will show a robotized scanning and quality control station, an engraving machine and a telemetry module for distributed monitoring of industrial facilities.
The AUTOMATICON Fair is the largest Polish industrial event devoted to automatics and robotics, a scene for meetings between manufacturers, distributors and integrators of, and clients for, industrial automatics. This fair held at the Warsaw EXPO XXI Centre attracts approx. 300 exhibitors and more than a dozen thousand visitors every year. The Fair is co-hosted by the Industrial Institute for Automation and Measurements (PIAP). The event features numerous demonstrations and seminars. The Fair awards Gold Medals to companies and products.
The next, 24th, AUTOMATICON Fair is about to happen. We invite everyone to the main PIAP’s stand located in Hall 1 (A10/B9) and to the publishing stand set up in the Lobby (E2). We will be waiting for you at the EXPO XXI Centre from March 20 to 23, 2018, between 9 AM and 5 PM (3 PM on Friday). Admittance to the event if free. The stands of the Industrial Institute for Automation and Measurements (PIAP) will present products and services related to industry and industrial publications, including the following:
- Robotized scanning and quality control station;
- XY-axial engraving machine from PIAP OBRUSN;
- Advanced telemetry module for distributed monitoring of industrial facilities;
- Industrial monthly magazine AUTOMATICS;
- On-line service AutomatykaOnline.pl;
- Industrial quarterly magazine PAR;
- Research quarterly in English JAMRIS;
- Publications of the Publishing House of PIAP.
We also invite everyone to seminars led by PIAP experts:
- March 20, Tuesday, 10:00-12:00, room B-1, Mr Mateusz Wolski, PIAP Space Sp. z o.o.
Inauguration of the first year of business of the PIAP Space company;
- March 21, Wednesday, 12:00-12:45, room B-2, Ms. Agnieszka Sprońska, PIAP
Robot Union: encouraging companies in development of new technologies and systems for new robotic solution markets; Invitation to contests for designs;
- March 21, Wednesday, 13:00-13:20, room B-1, Mr. Krzysztof Trzcinka, PIAP
Safeguards and filters in power supply circuits for protection against electromagnetic interference;
- March 21, Wednesday, 13:25-13:45, room B-1, Mr. Marek Petz, PIAP
Robotized palletizing station – resolving start-up problems.
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?
24. International Fair of Automatics and Measurements
March 20-23, 2018, EXPO XXI Centre
12/14 Prądzyńskiego St., Warsaw