Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP was established in 1965 as a national institute which basic task was preparing and implementing new technologies, automation systems, production plant and specialist measuring equipment in various branches of industry. Nearly fifty years of our close cooperation with industry have brought a series of new designs and significant implementations. PIAPs works include: National System of Automation and Measurements POLMATIK, automated production and assembly stations for FSM Tychy, automated and robotized technological lines in kinescope factory in Piaseczno. Moreover, PIAP prepared and started up the production of mobile robots supporting antiterrorist missions.
Thanks to continuity of our research and development work, we achieved a very high level of our designs. They can easily compete with products of renowned international companies.
At present, our activities are focused in the following fields:
- automation and robotization of production processes,
- automation of transport between operation stands,
- quality control systems with use of video technique,
- mobile robots used for special purposes,
- industrial measurement systems,
- specialist measuring and inspection equipment
- car recycling
We are distinguished on our market because of:
- high quality of products and services confirmed with quality system pursuant to ISO standards,
- specializing in integration of large systems with components from various manufacturers,
- executing especially difficult tasks requiring non-standard solutions and involvement of professionals from various areas.
Furthermore, we undertake tasks which contribute to dissemination and promotion of science and technology. We organize:
- Annual Science and Technology Conference AUTOMATION - Automation, Novelties and Perspectives
- International Automation and Measurement Fair AUTOMATICON
- Seminars entitled New theories and practice in the field of automation and measurements"
We also publish science and technology monthly entitled PAR - Pomiary, Automatyka, Robotyka (measurements, automation, robotics) covering the issues of measurements, automation, robotics, mechatronics and quality assurance.