PIAP is a partner of Technology & Innovation Days
Poland’s largest conference on production, engineering and logistics solutions – Technology and Innovation Days, during which PIAP expert will discuss the robotisation of manufacturing, co-operative and collaborative robots, will take place on 5-6 September 2018 in Łódź.
Technology & Innovation Days conference will host over 50 lecturers, world-class visionaries and experienced practical experts discussing case-study based solutions for manufacturing, design and logistics. The conference will also provide a chance to see new products and services at over 1,000 square meters of exhibition area. The event is aimed at small, medium and large-sized enterprises wanting to develop and learn about the capabilities offered by new technologies and innovations and implement selected solutions in the nearest future. Technology & Innovation Days will take place on 5-6 September 2018 in Expo-Łódź.
Impressive number of participants
The event organiser – Polski Przemysł magazine plans to accommodate 1,000 visitors in two days. With a special app, the participants can arrange meetings and establish new business relations. The event is aimed at the management-level personnel directly influencing the business operation, i.e.
- CEOs, directors and company owners,
- production and technical department directors and managers,
- R&D and construction department directors and managers,
- logistics department directors and managers.
Representatives from Tesla, TomTom, FANUC, Dassault Systèmes, Ekso Bionics, Amazon Robotics, OMRON, KUKA, Autodesk, the Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP will take part in the conference to share their experience and knowledge. Over 50 lecturers including:
- JB Straubel, CEO and co-creator of Tesla, managing the technical side and design of Tesla products, including battery technology, electronics, motors, software and control,
- Kevin Ashton, creator of the term Internet of Things, CEO of Zensi, a leading cleantech start-up,
- Łukasz Wojtczak, represenentative of the industrial applications director , Sales and Marketing Department Manager in the Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP discussing current trends in industrial robotics, research and implementation projects by PIAP – robotisation of manufacturing, cooperative and collaborative robots and safety – the most important issue for human-robot interactions.
Practical dimension – the case study
Technology & Innovation Days conference aims to stimulate imagination and inspire to improve the production in small, medium and large-sized enterprises, from design to final product and logistics. This is reflected by the topics covered by the lectures. The majority of lectures will be case study-based, including:
- Specific examples of capabilities offered by the augmented reality in maintenance, logistics, production and design;
- Augmented reality as a support for TPM dynamics – from retooling to know-how distribution, documentation and optimization;
- Product identification systems and systems for control and verification of transport and storage conditions of goods susceptible to changes in temperature, humidity and light exposure;
- Mobile and industrial robots in production and logistics, automation, production line and equipment integration, company’s digitization;
- Advanced technical and design services in packaging industry;
- Effective introduction of innovations using TRIZ method;
- Generative Design – a revolutionary approach to design;
- Exoskeleton as a supporting tool for production line staff;
- 3D printing platform, 3D printing innovations, 4D printing capabilities, 3D scanning solutions;
- PDM-based design data management; CAD 3D / PDM integration with ERP systems;
- Ways to improve cooperation between clients and suppliers as part of the supply chain and to use IoT for improved supply chain flexibility; Operation digitization and RFID implementation;
- Blockchain – what does it mean and how can it help your business; How to use blockchain to improve the clarity of the supply chain process and traceability.
- Teaming humans with robots in manufacturing – cooperative and collaborative robots and safety.