PIAP as a honorary sponsor of the 2nd Forum for Advanced Manufacturing
Industrial production is one of the main pillars with strong influence on the economy and its growth and competitiveness. Participants of the 2nd Forum for Advanced Manufacturing to be held on November 9 and 10, 2016, at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Warsaw will have an opportunity to discuss challenges and issues faced by the industry everyday.
The event will bring together representatives of decision-making executives of industrial companies, representatives of the national level government and manufacturing and new technology experts who will be given an opportunity to share their views, knowledge and experience. The meeting will work to develop solutions for giving effective support of Polish innovative industry starting from the nearest future.
“ The event will give the participants an opportunity to meet key persons from the industry and discuss advanced technologies and the future of Polish manufacturing companies. Such discussion for a facilitate the understanding of the nature of all innovations and their important role in development of individual companies and the Polish economy as a whole. – said Mr Mariusz Golec, President of the Management Board of Wielton S.A.
Subject areas of the event were defined by the Programming Board led by Mr Dariusz Piotrowski, a member of the Management Board of Microsoft Poland, Ms Joanna Makowiecka-Gaca, the President of the Management Board of Polimex-Mostostal in 2015-2016, and Prof. Krzysztof Obłój, Sc.D., from the Faculty of Organizational Strategies of the Leon Koźmiński Academy and from the Management Faculty of the University of Warsaw.
Also the following persons seat in the Board:
- Mr Peter Baudrexl, CEO, Siemens Poland
- Mr Marcelo Catala, President of the Management Board, Cemex Poland
- Ms Krystyna Boczkowska, President of the Management Board, Robert Bosch
- Mr Paweł Kaczalski, President of the Management Board, Solaris Bus & Coach
- Mr Marcin Bilik, First Vice President of the Management Board for Operations, Amica Wronki
- Mr Andrzej Korpak, Managing Director, General Motors Manufacturing Poland
- Mr Mariusz Golec, President of the Management Board, Wielton S.A.
- Mr Krzysztof Fiegler, Member of the Board of Directors, IPO System
Visit www.forumprodukcji.pl for more information about the project.
The event is hosted by MM Conferences S.A., a leading platform for business meetings including specifically training courses and conferences for the telecom, power, financial and technology industries.
The PIAP Institute is a honorary sponsor for the event.